Sail the Seine, the second longest river in France, on this 5-day voyage through Northern France. Join the crew of the MS Botticelli for a unique river journey from the charming French harbor of Honfleur to Paris, the "City of Light". As you sail towards the east discover the "Côte Fleurie", Deauville, Rouen, and Versailles Château.
Day 1 : Honfleur | Embark Day 2 : Honfleur Day 3 : Duclair | Rouen Day 4 : Mantes-la-jolie | Poissy | Paris Day 5 : Paris | Disembark
Set off on an excursion to the “Côte Fleurie” (Flowered Coast)
Join a guided tour of the Abbeys Trail and the abbey of Saint-Wandrille
Visit the Versailles Château, a symbol of the system of absolute monarchy
Board the MS Botticelli in Honfleur between 6:00 and 7:00 p.m. Settle in your cabin and attend to the crew introduction over a welcome cocktail. Then enjoy a delightful dinner on board and a free evening in the city.
This morning enjoy a guided tour of Honfleur, a picturesque seaside city. In the afternoon, join an excursion to the “Côte Fleurie” (Flowered Coast),passing by the famous sea resort Trouville and Deauville. Departure depending on the tides.
This morning get off the ship for a guided tour on the Abbeys Trail with the abbey of Saint-Wandrille (exteriors), and then visit the Jumièges where the ruins of one of the most beautiful abbeys in France can be found. In the afternoon cruise to Rouen, arriving around 4:00 p.m. Enjoy a guided visit of Rouen, the former capital of Normandy and return on board in the evening.
Today set off on a guided tour of the VersaillesChâteau. The Versailles Château is closed on Mondays, so if the stop falls on a Monday, join a guided tour of Malmaison Château, one of the most famous world heritage monuments. Spend the afternoon cruising to Paris, passing by the futuristic La Défense business district with its impressive concrete and glass architecture. Tonight is your gala evening on board.
Day 5 Paris | Disembark
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before you disembark around 9:00 a.m.
Apologies for the inconvenience. Prices for not yet published. Below per person rate based on previous season. Contact us to confirm upcoming season pricing.
Prices for are estimated based on inflation. Contact us to confirm pricing and availability for your desired departure date.
Select a Date
51 cabins (46 twins, 4 double bed cabins, 1 Suite), equipped with shower and toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV, radio, safe.
Select a Date
24 cabins (22 twins, 1 double bed cabin, 1 cabin equipped for disabled with double bed). All cabins are equipped with shower and toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV, radio, safe.
20% discount on children between 2-10 years
30% discount for 3rd person in triple cabin
For the safety of passengers, the captain and crew of the boat may decide to modify the navigational itinerary.
(1) The guided tour of the VersaillesChâteau is available for a minimum of 35 persons otherwise this excursion is replaced by the visit of Malmaison Château. For the Château de Versailles excursion, there is a charge for entry into the gardens on Saturdays and Sundays from April to October and on Tuesdays from July to October because of special events: Musical Fountains Show (Saturday-Sunday / €8.50 per pers.), Musical Gardens (Tuesday / €7.50 per pers.). On Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, garden access is free.
(2) The Malmaison Château is closed on Tuesday, so if the stop falls on a Tuesday the guided tour is replaced with a visit of Auvers-sur-Oise Château.
This offer includes:
- All meals from dinner the first day to breakfast on the final day
- Drinks including water, wine, beer, fruit juices and coffee served during meals on board, drinks served at the bar (excluding champagne and wines on the wine list)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Excursions mentioned in the program
- Onboard entertainment
- Assistance from an onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner and evening
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees
This offer does not include:
- Drinks on the wine list, champagne at the bar, drinks served during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses
Formalities: Valid passport compulsory. Non-EU nationals are advised to consult their embassy or consulate. Please note: Your passport must be valid for six months beyond the last day of your travels.
Beyond expectations! Then again we weren't sure what to expect. Lovely stay at the lodge, met other like-minded travelers (many had their trips planned by Adventure Life) and the owner was a gracious hostess. It felt like you were one happy family, visiting with a favorite aunt.