Located just 15 minutes from the gate of the Ngorongoro Crater, Lemala Ngorongoro Camp is ideal for travelers who want to experience Africa's Big 5 on a Tanzania safari. Nine luxury heated tents, each with wooden floors and large, comfortable beds, are tucked into ancient acacia trees on the rim of the crater.
Enjoy this luxury Tanzania safari experience with spacious common areas, campfire sundowners cocktails, and dinners served under chandeliers. Watch as elephant meander through camp, enjoy the breathtaking panoramas, and interact with the local Maasai during your once in a life time Tanzanian Safari. When not on a game drive, guests are welcome to join a walking safari through the forest and along the crater rim, guided by an armed ranger and a Maasai tribesman.
- 9 private luxury tents with wood flooring and rugs
- 24 hour solar lighting
- En suite facilities with flush toilets and large safari shower (bucket shower)
- House alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included
- Laundry service
- Charging station in Main lodge
- Game drives
- Game walks
- Village visit
- Maasai dancers/talks
- Private lunch in the Crater
- Private breakfast with Maasai upon request
We are so glad that we chose Adventure Life. The service is top-notch. Everything is well taken care of and we just have to print the documents and go. Franny even gave us timely updates on possible airport strike.