Lemala Ewanjan Tented Camp is located in the heart of the central Serengeti National Park's game-rich Seronera Valley. The Valley is known for excellent game viewing year-round due to a resident population of large cats and abundance of water sources. The lodge's location at the end of a blind valley ensures uninterrupted panoramas of the Serengeti plains throughout the day and into the evening. Your days at Lemala Ewanjan will include heart-stopping views of Tanzania's prolific wildlife followed by warm campfires under starlit skies.
Well-appointed tents with large beds, warm duvets, private deck space and running water offer a comfortable respite during your Tanzanian safari. Enjoy the comforts of the main tent's dining and living areas, which are outfitted with leather sofas, chandeliers, and a central bar where guests gather to share stories of their days out on game drives.
- 12 tents featuring leather beds
- En suite facilities with flush toilet, large safari shower (bucket shower)
- 24 hour solar lighting
- House alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included
- Complimentary internet in the lounge and bar
- Complimentary laundry (limited service only)
- Game Drives
- Migration viewing from April-June and November-January
- Optional Balloon Safaris
The trip might have been the absolute best of our lifetime (thus far). We particularly want to commend our guide Peter in the Guilin area-he was so incredibly attentive, energetic, enthusiastic-and absolutely dedicated to ensuring that our meals were 100% vegetarian.