The countless natural attractions of Foz do Iguacu make it one of the world's most beautiful tourist attractions. It is here - on the Brazilian border with Argentina and Paraguay - where the Bourbon Iguassu Golf Club and Resort awaits your next adventure. Occupying a total area of 1,720,000m - the hotel, sports, recreation and business facilities are comfortably incorporated into a natural setting.
The Club offers comfort and satisfaction for your lifestyle.
- 56 guestrooms and 14 executives suites featuring an American golf resort style
- 5 comfortable bungalows ideal for families holding up to 6 people each.
- 7 2-story villas - each with large comfortable guestrooms.
All guest rooms are equipped with the following:
- Controlled air conditioning and heating system
- High speed internet access
- Cable TV
- Pipe line music
- Mini bar
- Telephone with voicemail and wake up call
- Hypoallergenic and non smoking rooms are available
Everything the hotel does is centered around the guest' experience, ensuring comfort and relaxation. Bourbon Iguassu Golf offers its guests an auditorium and meeting rooms for up to 400 people with the latest technology audiovisual equipment. They are also glad to offer support materials and exclusive professional staff to take care of every detail.
Other Services include:
- 24hr room service
- Baby-sitter service
- Beauty salon
- Massage room
- Travel agency
- Car rental
- Wi-fi in all events rooms and restaurant
- Convenience store
Guests count on an ample variety of flavors to please the most demanding palates in The Club Restaurant, featuring Brazilian and International cuisine.
Activities & Golf Course
Everything you need to play golf and practice other sports can be found at the Bourbon. The Bourbon Iguassus par 72- 18-hole golf course is 6,983 yards long.
Large recreation area with various activities to choose from:
- Regulation size soccer field
- Native forest reserve
- Nature trail
- Activity guides
- Tennis courts
- Multi-sport court
- Beach volleyball court
- Outdoor pool with waterfall
- Outdoor Jacuzzi sauna and steam room
- Fitness center
- Jogging track
The trip was terrific with great planning on your part. Most of the adventures were not mainstream and somewhat off the beaten path which made it especially enjoyable!! We felt taken care of and you all were readily available to respond to questions and issues. I would highly recommend your company and friends have already expressed interest based on our pictures and excitement.