22Ship Type: Luxury Expedition ShipOperated by: UnCruise
While Safari Quest provides guests with an intimate experience, the comfortable staterooms and public spaces provide ample room to get away from it all. Enjoy an Alaska or Mexico luxury cruise and remote adventure.
Guests use the casually elegant salon to recap the day's activities, relax, read or watch a movie from our extensive video library on the wide flat screen TV and are always welcome at the yacht's bar, stocked with complimentary microbrews, fine wines, and premium liquors.
Fine cuisine, prepared by the yacht's executive chef, is served in the dining room at one sitting. Guests wear casual clothing to all meals.
• An on-deck hot tub
• Onboard exercise equipment such as elliptical trainer and exercise bike
• A large screen TV/DVD in the salon
• A full-beam swim-step for ease in boarding the eight two-person sea kayaks and the high-speed skiff
• Hair dryers, bathrobes, iPod docking station/clock, binoculars and TV/DVD in each stateroom
• Heated tile floors in bathrooms
• Tempur-pedic® memory foam mattresses
• A library highlighting information on cruising destinations as well as fiction and other genres
• Video library containing hundreds of DVD titles
• Fishing in Alaska
• Snorkeling in Mexico
• Included bar stocked with premium spirits, fine wines and micro-brews
CAPTAIN STATEROOMS (4)
Feature king, queen or twin beds, a large sliding glass door opening to a small balcony, and private bath with shower.
COMMANDER STATEROOM (1)
Features queen bed, view window and private bath with shower.
MARINER STATEROOMS (5)
Feature king, queen, or twin beds, elevated port lights (not suitable for viewing) and private bath with shower.
SINGLE STATEROOM (1)
Features a single twin bed, view window and private bath with shower. Pullman berth available.
Cruise Speed: 11
Year Built: 1992
Year Renovated: 2006
Guest Max: 22