260Ship Type: Luxury Expedition ShipOperated by: Silversea Cruises
Experience polar expedition cruising at its finest. After an extensive refurbishment in 2017, the Silver Cloud Expedition
will be the most spacious and luxurious ice class vessel. Its five dining options will tantalize your taste buds and as 80% of her suites include a veranda, watching a breaching whale or a few cavorting penguins has never been so personal. Broad sweeping decks with multiple open spaces and a swimming pool complete what is surely the most distinctive expedition ship sailing today.
A limited number of guests, particularly with just 200 in polar waters, mean that Silver Cloud
has the highest space to guest and crew to guest ratios in expedition cruising. With her 18 zodiacs, possibilities are almost limitless with ship-wide simultaneous explorations. A team of 19 passionate and dedicated experts are always at hand to ensure your voyage is enhanced every step of the way.
All suites feature:
• Twin beds or queen-sized bed
• Marbled bathroom with shower (some with tub/shower combination)
• Walk-in wardrobe with personal safe
• Vanity table with hair dryer
• Writing desk
• Flat screen television with satellite reception
• Direct-dial telephone
• Butler service
• Laundry valet service
• Refrigerator and bar setup stocked with your preferences
• Bvlgari® bath amenities or a choice of hypoallergenic brands
• Pratesi® fine bed linens and down duvet covers
• Mattermoll® mattresses
• A choice of pillow
• Etro® plush robes and slippers
• Personalized stationery
• Complimentary (one hour per guest/per day) WiFi Internet access
• Complimentary Interactive mobile content
• Pool Bar & Grill - Featuring light lunch fare, and options to grill your own fresh seafood and prime cuts for a casual dinner.
• La Terrazza - Offering Italian recipes and the freshest, sustainable ingredients.
• The Restaurant - Enjoy Continental and regional specialties.
• Le Champagne - Featuring seasonally inspired dishes with the freshest locally sourced ingredients.
• Beauty Salon
• Pool Deck
• Fitness Center
• Connoisseur's Corner
• Observation Lounge
• Show Lounge
• Panorama Lounge
• Internet Cafe
• The Spa at Silversea
• The Bar
Length: 514.14 Feet/156.7 Meters
Width: 70.62 Feet/21.5 Meters
Speed: 18 Knots
Passenger Decks: 6
Ice-class Rating: 1C