Embark on MS Botticelli and celebrate New Year on the Seine! This 5-day cruise takes you to beautiful half-timbered houses, cobbled streets and Gothic churches. Discover the beautiful little port of Honfleur and the Côte Fleurie with their beaches, cliffs and charming seaside resorts. Arrive in Paris where romance together with a rich, modern and creative atmosphere completes your unforgettable new year cruise.
Day 1 : Paris | Embark Day 2 : Rouen Day 3 : Honfleur | Caudebec-en-Caux Day 4 : Paris Day 5 : Paris | Disembark
Enjoy a guided tour of Honfleur, the cradle of Impressionism
Discover Paris and its enchanting legendary landmarks
Explore Rouen and see the historical center of the city in front of its famous cathedral
Apologies for the inconvenience. Prices for not yet published. Below per person rate based on previous season. Contact us to confirm upcoming season pricing.
Prices for are estimated based on inflation. Contact us to confirm pricing and availability for your desired departure date.
Select a Date
51 cabins (46 twins, 4 double bed cabins, 1 Suite), equipped with shower and toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV, radio, safe.
Select a Date
24 cabins (22 twins, 1 double bed cabin, 1 cabin equipped for disabled with double bed). All cabins are equipped with shower and toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV, radio, safe.
20% discount on children between 2-10 years
30% discount for 3rd person in triple cabin
This offer includes
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to brunch on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from the special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- new Year's Eve dinner with wine and a glass of champagne
- Excursions mentioned in the program
- Assistance from the onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Gala dinner
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
This offer does not include
- Drinks from the special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses
- Additional night on board.
Valid passport required. Non-EU nationals are advised to consult their embassy or consulate.
For the safety of the passengers, the captain and crew of the boat may decide to modify the navigational itinerary. The cruise schedule may vary according to tides and arrival times at ports of call may be subject to change. Alcohol can be harmful to your health. Please drink in moderation.
Everything was amazing! The planning with Adventure Life went smoothly. The actual trip was fantastic! One of the best trips I have experienced. The cruise staff members were knowledgeable and attentive. I will be writing more about this on the blog!