The Waterfront Hotel is a boutique hotel with a contemporary feel situated in central Stanley just steps away from local amenities and attractions. Essentially the Falklands first boutique hotel, the interior is decorated in a fresh contemporary style with an impressive local art collection on show.
Just steps away from Christchurch Cathedral, the Tourist Information Center, shops, bank and restaurants, this is an ideal hotel for all kinds of travelers. Amenities include a large dining room and conservatory, exercise room and comfortable lounge, along with high speed wireless internet access and free entry to the Stanley Leisure Center and swimming pool. Spanish is spoken.
The guest's areas are beautifully decorated, one large dining room and conservatory, one lounge and reading room. These rooms are for the exclusive use of residents and their guests. The private rooms are perfect for stylish entertaining or peaceful relaxation.
Hotel Accommodations and Services
Accommodations feature the central location, warm-toned decor including LCD TV/DVD sets, single or king size beds, soft sheeting, plush pillows and TerraSpirit bathroom amenities. Guests will find comfortable accommodation in eight separate bedrooms decorated in a contemporary style with modern conveniences.
- LCD TV/DVD players in all rooms
- Cable channels
- Guest's Telephone (Local calls free of charge)
- Telephone Cards (available from reception)
- Cell Phone Hire
- Computer workstation and Broadband Internet Access, printing and fax services
- 30 minutes of free internet access, vouchers for additional time available for purchase
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cakes and cookies served throughout the day
- Wake-up Calls
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Laundry Service
- Free Access to Stanley Leisure Center (Swimming Pool and Cardio Room)
- Breakfast, served from 7am until 9am weekdays, weekends until 10am
- Parking available at the rear of the hotel
- Concierge Services Available
- Currency Exchange
- Drink Service, including wines, Champagnes, soft drinks, fruit juice, beers and spirits
- Complimentary mineral water in bedrooms
The Waterfront Hotel serves a full English breakfast offering a great selection of dishes including fresh fruit juices; guests can enjoy a home-cooked meal for lunch or dinner in the main dining room.
Kate was great to work with in the planning stage. She was prompt, helpful, and efficient. Our tour guide, Edwin, was knowledgeable and passionate. We were very happy to have traveled with Adventure Life, it made the trip easy and a true pleasure. We could concentrate on enjoying the experience rather than the details of travel.