In the morning, you'll leave by coach to discover Eguisheim, you'll then continue on to a typical cheese making farm for lunch. This afternoon, you'll stop off at a wine cellar to taste some wines. You'll return on board and enjoy an Alsatian-themed evening with dancing.
In the morning, you'll set out by coach to Colmar for a guided tour of the town, you'll then move on towards Kientzheim. In the afternoon, you'll visit the other section of the wine trail which continues on to Obernai. Tonight is your gala evening and dinner.
Day 5: Strasbourg | Disembark
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m.
Apologies for the inconvenience. Prices for not yet published. Below per person rate based on previous season. Contact us to confirm upcoming season pricing.
Prices for are estimated based on inflation. Contact us to confirm pricing and availability for your desired departure date.
Select a Date
21 cabins (19 twins, 2 cabins with a double bed) equipped with shower and toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV, radio, safe.
Select a Date
27 cabins (24 twins, 2 cabins with a double bed, 1 cabin equipped for disabled with double bed). All cabins are equipped with shower and toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV, radio, safe.
Select a Date
42 cabins (40 twins, 2 cabins with a double bed) equipped with shower and toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV, radio, safe.
This offer includes
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from the special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Excursions included in the package selected
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
This offer does not include
- Drinks from the special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses
- Optional boat tour in Strasbourg
- Visit to the Unterlinden museum.
Valid passport required. Non-EU nationals are advised to consult their embassy or consulate. Mentions For navigational safety reasons, the company and the captain are the only authorized persons who can modify the cruise itinerary. *Alcohol can be harmful to your health. Please drink in moderation.Valid information for year 2020
The trip might have been the absolute best of our lifetime (thus far). We particularly want to commend our guide Peter in the Guilin area-he was so incredibly attentive, energetic, enthusiastic-and absolutely dedicated to ensuring that our meals were 100% vegetarian.