Enjoy impressive scenery while staying at the Pullman Hotel Zhangjiajie, located in the Wulingyuan Scenic and Historic Interest Area – a UNESCO World Heritage Site in China’s Hunan Province. Pullman Hotel features Southeast Asia architecture in its modern rooms, which range in size from 125-233 square feet and offer either one king bed or two twin beds.
Pullman Hotel is conveniently located just 30 minutes from Zhangjiajie City and is only a few minutes from sites such as Huanglong Cave, Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, and Tianzi Mountain. Learn about the culture of several Chinese minority groups while exploring this amazing region.
* Internet access
* Connectivity Lounge
* Fitness Lounge – with the latest equipment, trainers, free Wi-Fi, and a lounge area
* Outdoor unheated pool
* Outdoor tennis court
* Table tennis, billiards, and snooker
* Hammam spa and massage services
* Free accommodation and breakfast for 1 child under 12 years sharing parents’ room
* Room service
* Safe deposit box at reception
Pullman Hotel offers a variety of room types featuring modern design. Choose from deluxe rooms, deluxe suites, executive rooms, or superior rooms; with the exception of the deluxe suites (with a king bed) all rooms contain either one king bed or two twins. Amenities include:
* Modern design
* Free broadband and free Wi-Fi
* LCD TV with a wide variety of channels
* Mini bar
* Complimentary mineral water
* Safe deposit box
* Work desk (with a computer in the Deluxe Suite)
* Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower (2 bathrooms in Deluxe Suite)
* I-pod audio station and coffee/tea making facilities are available in some rooms
* Feng Chinese Restaurant – Seating 400 guests and with 11 private dining rooms, Feng Chinese Restaurant serves classic Cantonese and Xiang cuisine.
* Open Kitchen by Pullman – Guests may watch as master chefs prepare their lunch or dinner.
* V Café – Offering 80 seats, V Café features Asian and western cuisine, a breakfast buffet, and pool views.
* V-Noodles – Enjoy a wide variety of noodle options in this restaurant with a capacity of 50 guests.
* The Power Lunch – This café offers healthy, energizing meals for busy individuals working through lunch.
* La Vinoteca – Select from an international collection of wines by the glass or by the bottle.
* Tea Pavilion – Guests can experience a traditional tea ceremony in a quiet and private room.
* Lobby Bar – Seating 45, a selection of wine, coffee, soft drinks, and snacks are available.
* Poolside Bar – Savor Southeast Asian Barbecue at this poolside bar.
Pullman Hotel participates in Accor’s Planet 21 program via the following sustainable development practices:
* Balanced dishes and local food products served in the restaurants
* Eco-friendly cleaning products
* Reuse of towels suggested to guests
* Water flow regulators on faucets
* Recycling of batteries, paper, and cardboard
* Energy-saving light bulbs in the reception areas
* Certified sustainable paper for printed materials
We are so glad that we chose Adventure Life. The service is top-notch. Everything is well taken care of and we just have to print the documents and go. Franny even gave us timely updates on possible airport strike.