Enjoy impressive scenery while staying at the Pullman Hotel Zhangjiajie, located in the Wulingyuan Scenic and Historic Interest Area – a UNESCO World Heritage Site in China’s Hunan Province. Pullman Hotel features Southeast Asia architecture in its modern rooms, which range in size from 125-233 square feet and offer either one king bed or two twin beds.
Pullman Hotel is conveniently located just 30 minutes from Zhangjiajie City and is only a few minutes from sites such as Huanglong Cave, Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, and Tianzi Mountain. Learn about the culture of several Chinese minority groups while exploring this amazing region.
* Internet access
* Connectivity Lounge
* Fitness Lounge – with the latest equipment, trainers, free Wi-Fi, and a lounge area
* Outdoor unheated pool
* Outdoor tennis court
* Table tennis, billiards, and snooker
* Hammam spa and massage services
* Free accommodation and breakfast for 1 child under 12 years sharing parents’ room
* Room service
* Safe deposit box at reception
Pullman Hotel offers a variety of room types featuring modern design. Choose from deluxe rooms, deluxe suites, executive rooms, or superior rooms; with the exception of the deluxe suites (with a king bed) all rooms contain either one king bed or two twins. Amenities include:
* Modern design
* Free broadband and free Wi-Fi
* LCD TV with a wide variety of channels
* Mini bar
* Complimentary mineral water
* Safe deposit box
* Work desk (with a computer in the Deluxe Suite)
* Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower (2 bathrooms in Deluxe Suite)
* I-pod audio station and coffee/tea making facilities are available in some rooms
* Feng Chinese Restaurant – Seating 400 guests and with 11 private dining rooms, Feng Chinese Restaurant serves classic Cantonese and Xiang cuisine.
* Open Kitchen by Pullman – Guests may watch as master chefs prepare their lunch or dinner.
* V Café – Offering 80 seats, V Café features Asian and western cuisine, a breakfast buffet, and pool views.
* V-Noodles – Enjoy a wide variety of noodle options in this restaurant with a capacity of 50 guests.
* The Power Lunch – This café offers healthy, energizing meals for busy individuals working through lunch.
* La Vinoteca – Select from an international collection of wines by the glass or by the bottle.
* Tea Pavilion – Guests can experience a traditional tea ceremony in a quiet and private room.
* Lobby Bar – Seating 45, a selection of wine, coffee, soft drinks, and snacks are available.
* Poolside Bar – Savor Southeast Asian Barbecue at this poolside bar.
Pullman Hotel participates in Accor’s Planet 21 program via the following sustainable development practices:
* Balanced dishes and local food products served in the restaurants
* Eco-friendly cleaning products
* Reuse of towels suggested to guests
* Water flow regulators on faucets
* Recycling of batteries, paper, and cardboard
* Energy-saving light bulbs in the reception areas
* Certified sustainable paper for printed materials
The trip was terrific with great planning on your part. Most of the adventures were not mainstream and somewhat off the beaten path which made it especially enjoyable!! We felt taken care of and you all were readily available to respond to questions and issues. I would highly recommend your company and friends have already expressed interest based on our pictures and excitement.