95Ship Type: Expedition Cruise Ship
Built in 1960 and scheduled to be refurbished in 2018, the Serenissima
is a comfortable and contemporary expedition vessel. Public spaces include two lounges (one with a library and games), a single-seating dining room, and elegant bar. Outside decks feature a small gym, Jacuzzi, and a sun deck where meals are served in pleasant weather. All suites feature ocean views, en suite bathroom, wardrobe, vanity table, television, and personal safe.
• The main restaurant can accommodate all guests at one seating.
• Most diets can be catered for on board, but special dietary requests must be made in advance.
• Breakfast and lunch are served buffet-style.
• Dinner is served in the main restaurant with four, a la carte courses. When weather permits, meals can also be served on deck.
• Afternoon tea is served in the lounge and coffee and tea are available between 7:00 - 11:00 pm.
Gross Tonnage: 2,632
Length: 286 feet
Beam: 43.6 feet
Draft: 15.5 feet
Number of Guests: 95
Crew Nationality: European
Ship’s Registry: St. Vincent