Admire the great ports of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Antwerp on this 5-day river cruise aboard the comfortable MS La Boheme. Begin your expedition with a canal boat tour of the Enchanting Amsterdam at night and an excursion to the traditional village of Volendam and the Zaanse Schans. Cruise towards Utrecht and visit the impressive Keukenhof gardens or the Madurodam, an enchanting themed miniature park. Finish your adventure cruising to Antwerp, passing through the city of Dordrecht and entering the Hollands Diep.
Day 1 : Amsterdam, Netherlands | Embark Day 2 : Amsterdam Day 3 : Amsterdam | Rotterdam Day 4 : Antwerp Day 5 : Antwerp | Disembark
Sail through Amsterdam's Canals to experience this romantic city
Visit a traditional diamond cutter's workshop
Explore the Keukenhof Gardens, also known as the Garden of Europe
Passengers are welcome to board the ship at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, Be introduced to the crew at a welcome cocktail. Join an excursion for both packages: Guided tour of the city on board a riverboat.
Apologies for the inconvenience. Prices for not yet published. Below per person rate based on previous season. Contact us to confirm upcoming season pricing.
Prices for are estimated based on inflation. Contact us to confirm pricing and availability for your desired departure date.
Select a Date
52 cabins (49 twins, 2 single cabins, 1 Suite) equipped with shower and toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV, safe. Cabin size: 108 sq. ft.
Select a Date
28 double cabins equipped with shower and toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV, safe. Cabin size: 108 sq. ft.
20% discount on children between 2-10 years
30% discount for 3rd person in triple cabin
For the safety of the passengers, the captain and crew of the boat may decide to modify the navigational itinerary.
This offer includes:
- All meals from dinner D1 to breakfast D5- Drinks including water, wine, beer, fruit juices and coffee served on board at your table and from the bar (excluding champagne and wines on the wine list)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Excursions mentioned in the program
- Onboard entertainment
- Assistance from an onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner and evening
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees -Excursions for the Classic or Discovery package. Passengers will need to choose one package to participate in for the duration of the voyage.
This offer does not include:
- Drinks on the wine list
- Drinks during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses
Formalities: Valid passport compulsory. Non-EU nationals are advised to consult their embassy or consulate. Please note: Your passport must be valid for six months beyond the last day of your travels.
Beyond expectations! Then again we weren't sure what to expect. Lovely stay at the lodge, met other like-minded travelers (many had their trips planned by Adventure Life) and the owner was a gracious hostess. It felt like you were one happy family, visiting with a favorite aunt.