Sofitel Xi'an on Renmin Square is centrally located in the heart of Xi'an, a museum city with historic relics of 13 dynasties. This luxury hotel combines the heritage of Xi'an with Sofitel’s classic French hospitality. All 414 hotel rooms, suites, and apartments feature modern conveniences, including complimentary wireless internet, rainforest showers, and custom Sofitel beds. Enjoy chic modern design, 5 elegant restaurants, 2 inviting bars and lounges, swimming pools, and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
The hotel is near many historical sites, including the Bell Tower, Drum Tower, Great Mosque, City Walls, Banpo Museum, and Forest of Steles. Conveniences such as a beauty salon, delicatessen, and gift shop are also nearby.
* High-speed internet – Wi-Fi in rooms and communal areas
* Indoor heated pool
* Outdoor pool
* Fitness center
* Hammam (steam bath)
* 24-hour room service with hot dishes and cold snacks
* Dry cleaning and ironing
* Currency exchange
* Safe deposit box at reception
* Coffee/tea making facilities
* Babysitting on request
* Business center with 13 meeting rooms and support staff
The Sofitel Xi'an on Renmin Square features 414 rooms, including 72 suites, with chic design, modern conveniences, and sensory experiences. Enjoy custom beds, Chinese silks, unique rainforest showers, complimentary wireless internet, and in some rooms, panoramic views. Room types include:
*Superior Room – 390 square feet, with one King size Sofitel Mybed or two Twin Sofitel Mybeds, modern design, separate shower and bath, and high-speed internet access.
*Luxury Room – 475 square feet, with one King size Sofitel Mybed or two Twin Sofitel Mybeds, modern design, separate shower and bath, high-speed internet access, and a panoramic view of the city and gardens.
* Luxury Room Club Floor – 475 square feet, with two Twin Sofitel Mybeds, modern design, separate shower and bath, high-speed internet access, and a panoramic view of the city and gardens. Enjoy the privacy of the Club Sofitel Lounge breakfast and evening cocktails.
* Junior Suite – 580 square feet, with one King size Sofitel Mybed or two Twin Sofitel Mybeds, modern design, separate shower and bath, high-speed internet access, separate living and working area with a walk-in closet, and panoramic views of the city and gardens.
* Junior Suite Club Floor – 580 square feet, with one King size Sofitel Mybed, modern design, separate shower and bath, and high-speed internet access. Enjoy the privacy of the Club Sofitel Lounge breakfast and evening cocktails.
* Prestige Suite – 750 square feet, with one King size Sofitel Mybed, separate living room and bedroom, modern design, and the privacy of Club Sofitel Lounge breakfast and evening cocktails.
* Signature Suite and Apartments – 330-361 square feet, with one King size bed, living and dining area separated from the bedroom, bathroom with separate bathtub and shower compartments, spacious wardrobe, and studio kitchen with two door fridge.
Rooms may feature:
* 110/120 V AC and 220/240 V AC
* Bathroom doors 32 inches wide
* Data port in room
* Emergency exit map
* Free in-room mineral water
* Ice machine
* Pulse air
* Safe deposit box in room
* Trouser press in room
* TV with on-screen billing info
* Automatic temperature control
* Crib in room
* Manual temperature control
* Opening windows
* Radio in bathroom
* Radio in room
* Remote control TV
* Satellite/cable color TV
* Telephone in bathroom
* TV room service ordering
* TV with VCR
* Video games on TV in room
* Web TV
* Wi-Fi in room
* Work desk in all rooms
* High speed transmission line
* Coffee/tea making facilities
* Full kitchen
* Iron in room
* Microwave in room
* RJ 11 outlet and RJ 45 outlet
* Bathtub & shower
* Bidet & toilet
* Hair dryer in bathroom
* Make-up/magnifying mirror
Dining and Entertainment
With 5 restaurants, a bar, and a lively club, guests can savor a wide variety of cuisines in elegant and diverse atmospheres. Choose from Chinese, Brazilian, Moroccan, or Japanese restaurants, international music at the Habana Club, or refreshing cocktails at Bar Bambu.
* Azur – Offering Mediterranean and European cuisine, this restaurant is open all day and features an open show kitchen.
* Casablanca – Savor Moroccan cuisine at Casablanca. Upon entering this restaurant, guests wash their hands in a traditional Moroccan water bowl with floating rose leaves.
* Churrasco – Enjoy authentic Brazilian barbecue in a relaxed atmosphere with a terrace and garden views.
* Le Chinois – Experience gourmet Xian dining and Cantonese specialties at Le Chinois.
* Koi – This Japanese restaurant features teppanyaki tables, a sushi area, private tatami rooms, delicious a la carte selections, and Japanese trained chefs.
* Habana Club – Enjoy fine wines and cigars against a background of international music.
* Bar Bambu – This lobby bar serves fresh coffee, specialty teas, refreshing cocktails, sumptuous snacks, and live entertainment amidst luxurious and sophisticated ambiance.
Through PLANET 21, the sustainable development action plan adopted by 173 Heads of State at the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro, Sofitel has made 21 commitments to the local environment and culture. The hotel promotes sustainable development through energy conservation initiatives, environmentally friendly architecture, and community engagement. Initiatives include:
* Balanced dishes served in the restaurant
* Eco-friendly cleaning products
* Faucets fitted with water flow regulators
* Recycling of batteries
* Recycling of paper and cardboard
* Recycling of glass
* Recycling of food waste for compost or energy
* Energy-saving light bulbs in the reception areas
* Energy-saving light bulbs in the rooms
* Central switch in rooms for greater comfort and energy savings
* Recovery of ambient warmth to optimize heat consumption
* Eco-designed materials in the rooms
* Certified sustainable paper for hotel printing purposes
* Local food products promoted in the restaurant
* No endangered seafood appear on restaurant menus
* Training for personnel on responsible actions toward the environment
* Sustainable trade products offered in the hotel