The Old Chengdu Club, located in Chengdu, is adjacent to the Wenshu Monastery and Wenshufang shopping district/Folk and Culture Street in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China. The hotel is a reconstruction of a historical Qing Dynasty courtyard building, covering an area of almost 40,000 square feet and featuring elegant guest rooms, fine dining and catering, a spa and fitness center, and charming courtyards.
The Old Chengdu Club is an important platform for cultural exchange between China and important social and business functions. Travelers to Chengdu can learn about ancient culture, view spectacular temples, or enjoy fine teas over a game of chess or mahjong.
* Enigma Bar
* Fitness & Wellness Center
* Business/meeting rooms
* Wi-Fi in public areas
* Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Western restaurants
* Laundry service
* Luggage storage
* Room service
* Postal service
* Wake-up call
* Spa-Q – Experienced massage therapists and estheticians offer the finest services in Chengdu. Refresh, revitalize, and relax with world-renowned products and services.
* Fitness/Wellness Center – Take advantage of the most advanced fitness center with a full range of U.S. equipment. Facilities include aerobics and yoga studios, sauna, steam bath, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor aquatic center, water-jet bed, and heated relaxation beds. The finest imported equipment is further enhanced by personal trainers, which help to ensure that the Chengdu Club can assist you in leading a well-balanced life.
Guest rooms at the Old Chengdu Club integrate ancient Chinese design with modern accommodations, providing a taste of the old city while meeting business needs. Find comfort and quiet in the elegant and charming Business Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Luxury Suites, and Courtyard Suites with a range of Twin, Queen, and King-sized beds.
Amenities in rooms include:
* Central air conditioning
* Telephone with Domestic & International Direct-Dial
* DVD player
* Mini refrigerator
* Mini bar
* Electric kettle and coffee/tea pot
* Iron & Ironing board
* Complimentary wired and wireless internet
* In-room safe
* Slippers & Bathrobe
* Free toiletries
In addition, Luxury Suites feature:
* King-sized beds
* Separate shower rooms
* Walk-in dressing room
* Flat-panel TV with satellite and cable television
Three Courtyard Suites feature:
* Elegance and unique charm
* Attentive butler service
* Full kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and dining table
* Exclusive procurement services, i.e. for fine wines
The Old Chengdu Club offers Chinese, Japanese, South Korean, and Western cuisine prepared by an excellent team of chefs. Enjoy a variety of choices at the hotel’s dining venues, which are recognized as some of the finest in town.
* Ju Zhen Yuan Chinese – Enjoy Sichuan cuisine in the dining room or one of the 23 private rooms. Mouthwatering Sichuan dishes combine spicy and mild foods, and are complemented with those from other famous regions of China, such as Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Beijing.
* Blue Viticis Korean – This restaurant serves traditional Korean dishes and premier feasts. Enjoy a perfect dining environment and an excellent service team.
* Japanese – Savor authentic teppanyaki (food cooked on an iron griddle) while dining on tatami mats in traditional Japanese-style rooms.
Beyond expectations! Then again we weren't sure what to expect. Lovely stay at the lodge, met other like-minded travelers (many had their trips planned by Adventure Life) and the owner was a gracious hostess. It felt like you were one happy family, visiting with a favorite aunt.