The Hostal de La Rabida is an old traditional house recently restored into a first class Hotel. Winner of TripAdvisor's Top 10 Small Hotels in Ecuador, it has 11 exclusively decorated rooms and a charming and cozy atmosphere it is the best place to enjoy your visit in Quito on your Ecuador tour.
Located in the heart of Quito, near most places of historical interest as well as restaurants, banks, travel agencies and shops, Hostal de la Rabida is the perfect starting place for a great Ecuador adventure.
Have a delicious breakfast with a wide choice of tropical fresh fruit juice, home-made marmalade, eggs, bacon, ham, yogurt and granola in the hotel's small private garden. In the evening you can have a pleasant rest near the fireplace sipping a good glass of wine or have dinner in the lovely restaurant serving italian and international food.
* 24 hour Reception and Security
* Room Service
* Free storage room for luggage
* NEW! Free 24 hour internet access with wireless connection in all common areas
* NEW! Individually controlled electric heating units installed in all bedrooms
* Laundry service
* Wake up call service
* Small library
* English, Italian, French and Spanish spoken
* Living room with fireplace
* Cafeteria, bar and restaurant service offered exclusively to guests
* Continental breakfast available any time during the night for early departures
* Private parking
Hostal de la Rabida takes care of their guests in a very personal way.
Their English speaking staff and Sergio and Judy, the owners, can help you with suggestions of what to do in town, advice on where to shop, reconfirming airline reservations, with travel and transfer services, and organizing small personalized tours in and out of Quito.
The waitresses will take care of you at breakfast and the hotel cook will serve you delicious dinners at night. Everyone likes to serve good cocktails...and nice bottles of wine.
Hostal de la Rabida's pet Brownie ( a nice rabbit ) lives in the garden, and he is very loving and people oriented.
* All rooms have a private bathroom, cable TV, direct phone and safe deposit box.
* Individually controlled electric heating units are installed in all rooms.
* Beds are covered with a soft down comforter with white pristine duvet covers.
* Complimentary bottled water, chocolates and flowers.
* Complimentary bath amenities including shampoo, soap and face towels.
* Hairdryers available.
I could not be happier with my Adventure Life experience, from beginning to end. I travel a lot, and I think your company and personnel do an outstanding job. I truly appreciate your professionalism, attentiveness, and flexibility. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your company and would be happy to serve as a reference.