Navigate along the Havel River and the Elbe, one of the major rivers of Central Europe, in this 7-day cruise from Berlin to Hamburg. Tour the German capital in the company of a local guide, stroll through the Sanssouci Gardens, visit the Magdeburg Cathedral, observe Lüneburg's traditional architecture, and set off for a panoramic tour of Hamburg.
Day 1 : Berlin | Spandau | Berlin Day 2 : Berlin | Spandau | Potsdam Day 3 : Magdeburg | Tangermünde Day 4 : Tangermünde | Bleckede Day 5 : Bleckede | Lüneburg | Bleckede | Hamburg Day 6 : Hamburg Day 7 : Hamburg | Disembark
Learn about the history, culture, monuments and architecture of Berlin
Take a guided tour of Cecilienhof Castle
Visit Magdeburg Cathedral, the first Gothic cathedral on Germany
Explore Hamburg, considered as one of Germany’s prettiest cities
Spend the morning sailing on the Elbe River to Magdeburg, through a unique mixture of architecture and nature. Enjoy a visit to this once-important medieval city. Get back to the ship and cruise to Tangermuende during the night.
This morning set off for an excursion to visit Lüneburg, a former member-city of the Hanseatic League. Then, spend the afternoon sailing on the Elbe River to Hamburg. Enjoy a cruise through the port of Hamburg to discover its historically charged ancient quays.
This morning enjoy a tour of Hamburg, one of the most beautiful towns in Germany. In the afternoon, join an optional transfer with your accompanist for some free time in the city center. Then get back to the ship for a gala evening on board.
Day 7 Hamburg | Disembark
Today enjoy an early buffet breakfast on board before you disembark and start your journey back home.
20% discount on children between 2-10 years
30% discount for 3rd person in triple cabin
Please note: For the safety of our passengers, the captain and crew of the boat may decide to modify the navigational itinerary.
This offer includes:
- All meals from dinner the D1 to breakfast on D7
- Drinks including water, wine, beer, fruit juices and coffee served during meals on board, and all drinks served at the bar (excluding champagne and wines on the wine list)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- On board entertainment
- Assistance from an on board multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner and evening
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees
This offer does not include:
- Drinks on the wine list, champagne at the bar, drinks served during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses
- Booking fees -Excursions for the Classic or Discovery package. Passengers will need to choose one package to participate in for the duration of the voyage.
Formalities: Valid passport compulsory. Non-EU nationals are advised to consult their embassy or consulate. Please note: Your passport must be valid for six months beyond the last day of your travels.
The trip might have been the absolute best of our lifetime (thus far). We particularly want to commend our guide Peter in the Guilin area-he was so incredibly attentive, energetic, enthusiastic-and absolutely dedicated to ensuring that our meals were 100% vegetarian.