Spend the morning sailing on the Elbe River to Magdeburg, through a unique mixture of architecture and nature. Enjoy a visit to this once-important medieval city. Get back to the ship and cruise to Tangermuende during the night.
This morning set off for an excursion to visit Lüneburg, a former member-city of the Hanseatic League. Then, spend the afternoon sailing on the Elbe River to Hamburg. Enjoy a cruise through the port of Hamburg to discover its historically charged ancient quays.
This morning enjoy a tour of Hamburg, one of the most beautiful towns in Germany. In the afternoon, join an optional transfer with your accompanist for some free time in the city center. Then get back to the ship for a gala evening on board.
Day 7: Hamburg | Disembark
Today enjoy an early buffet breakfast on board before you disembark and start your journey back home.
Please note: For the safety of our passengers, the captain and crew of the boat may decide to modify the navigational itinerary.
This offer includes:
- All meals from dinner the D1 to breakfast on D7
- Drinks including water, wine, beer, fruit juices and coffee served during meals on board, and all drinks served at the bar (excluding champagne and wines on the wine list)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- On board entertainment
- Assistance from an on board multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner and evening
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees
This offer does not include:
- Drinks on the wine list, champagne at the bar, drinks served during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses
- Booking fees -Excursions for the Classic or Discovery package. Passengers will need to choose one package to participate in for the duration of the voyage.
Formalities: Valid passport compulsory. Non-EU nationals are advised to consult their embassy or consulate. Please note: Your passport must be valid for six months beyond the last day of your travels.
Everything was amazing! The planning with Adventure Life went smoothly. The actual trip was fantastic! One of the best trips I have experienced. The cruise staff members were knowledgeable and attentive. I will be writing more about this on the blog!