Welcome to royal England, where centuries of history come alive in rituals that are still practiced today and proud castles promise wonderful tales of the knights and knaves who once fought their battles here!
If you want to get to know all that this small but powerful country has to see, there are a number of round-trip cruises departing from the capital city of London. Depart from an impressive city that has been around for over 2000 years - what was once a small village on the Thames has since grown into one of the world's most beloved cities, home to Big Ben & Parliament, the legendary Tower of London, regal Buckingham Palace, the modern London Eye ferris wheel, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul's Cathedral, and so much more. It's a great place to spend time before and after your cruise if you're able! These round-trip cruises of England will also visit:
- Henley on Thames and Oxford
For some cruises, England is just one stop on the itinerary, en route to other parts of the United Kingdom, including Dublin, Ireland and Belfast, Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland, the Isles of Scilly, Orkney and the Shetland Islands.
While in England, you'll have chances to see many of the major attractions in London and also:
- Taste the authentic English Cream Tea at Stafford Hotel
- Explore the exquisite Palace of Henry VIII, the Hampton Court
- Experience British royalty at the excursion to Windsor's Castle
- Cruise up to Boveney Lock and take a walk to Dorney Court
- Tour Peter Freebody’s boatyard and see how traditional craftsman build and restore wooden boats as they have for centuries
- Explore the ancient 11th-century village of Ye Olde Belle (reputed to be the oldest inn in the country)