Park Eden Bed and Breakfast - This country retreat is a truly beautiful, cozy and romantic getaway for those in quest of nature's beauty with First Class Lodging comfort. This family-run Bed & Breakfast features eight lovely well decorated, comfortable accommodations, amidst two acres of lovely lush green gardens home to several centuries old trees, to over a hundred species of beautiful birds, a Birdwatcher's Paradise.
Located in El Valle de Anton, Panama, nestled in the crater of an extinct pre-historic volcano that exploded 5 million years ago, creating one of the largest craters of the world, with a diameter of 5 km. Seated at an altitude of some 2,500 ft., El Valle is a beautiful and picturesque mountain country-site town with peaceful environment, exuberant, colorful vegetation and wildlife. This location offers excellent bird watching experiences, Eco-tourism, local hiking, hill climbing and mountain biking, ecological and canopy tours, and a colorful Sunday market.
Among the enchanting highlights of Park Eden Bed and Breakfast is it's being amidst some two acres of lovely lush green gardens, home to several centuries old trees and many species of beautiful birds, ideal for bird watching and acquiring excellent photographs. Ample well appointed and decorated comfy rooms, privy bathrooms with hot water, DirecTV & VCR facilities, coffee makers, fridge, microwave, ceiling fans, A/C and even complete kitchen availability in “Linda Vista” house. Several nice plazas are on hand for outdoors Breakfast, Barbecues or Evening Cocktails.
You will be warmly welcomed to this cozy location with comfortable accommodations, where you will be personally welcomed by your hosts Lionel and Monica Alemán Toledano, whom speak fluent English & Spanish.
Delicious full-course "PanAmerican Royal Breakfast"(includes freshly baked breads) is served daily on the terrace or in charming French window enclosed porch. Linda Vista's private balconies offer stargazing relaxation while sipping wines of your choice. Evening barbecues can be enjoyed at open terraces.
Also complementary is the excellent Tea accompanied by home made biscuits or pastries is served at 4 p.m. to guests, on the house.
Presently available are the following eight well appointed rooms:
The Linda Vista House:
• Nicole & • Tiffany.
• La Casita
• Mi Cuartito
• Los Limoneros.
• La Vie en Rose
• Suite Tucán
• Suite Colibrí
LINDA VISTA: A beautiful European styled 2 floors house offers complete facilities and accommodations: 2 bedrooms, 2 balconies, 2 bathrooms, complete Kitchen, parlor with DirecTV / VCR, porch and beautifully stoned back terrace.
The rooms in "Linda Vista" are:
• NICOLE: Romantic upstairs room highlights 4 poster Queen bed, easy chair, full-dress mirror, closet, bureau, vanity, lovely bathroom with hot water, ceiling fan & A/C, as well as charming little balcony.
• TIFFANY: Enchanting room upstairs, includes 2 separate beds, visit wooden chair, closet, bureau, full-dress mirror, bathroom with hot water, ceiling fan & A/C, as well as lovely little star gazing balcony.
• LA CASITA: This very cozy and well detailed little house, offers a honeymoon type bed, accented with beautiful curtains and decorated wash painted walls. Includes ceiling fan & A/C, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, DirecTV/ VCR, closet, bureau, visit chairs and lovely bathroom with tub and hot water. Small porch with garden view.
• MI CUARTITO: A cute small, well decorated room, furnished with nice wooden bunk beds, chair, credenza with lamp, fan, clock and complete private bathroom which includes hot water.
• LOS LIMONEROS: Lovely, spacious and nicely appointed suite. Offers ample closets, Inviting Queen bed, Sleeper Couch, desk & chair,TV / VCR, coffee maker, small refrigerator, ceiling fan & A/C and bathroom with hot water, as well as new ample private plaza to enjoy very early morning coffee and evening cocktails.
• LA VIE EN ROSE: Charming and cozy room, with 1 Queen bed & 1 Twin bed, bureau, coffee maker, small fridge, ceiling fan, DirecTV and even air conditioning. Complete bathroom with tub and hot water. Small private terrace to enjoy early morning coffee and evening cocktails.
• SUITE COLIBRÍ: Lovely, spacious suite with inviting queen bed & 1 single bed, plus mezzanine with a single bed for one more guest. Ideal for families. Offers DirecTV & DVD, nice bathroom with hot water, complete small kitchen, porch with view of the beautiful gardens & cozy stoned terrace.
• SUITE TUCÁN: Lovely, spacious suite with inviting queen bed & 1 single bed, plus mezzanine with a full bed for one or two more guests. Ideal for families. Offers DirecTV/DVD, nice bathroom with hot water, complete small kitchen & front porch with view of the beautiful gardens. This suite is wheel chair accessible.
NOTE: Guests are entitled to the delicious full course Breakfast and 4 p.m. Tea. 70,000 sq. ft. of beautiful well-groomed gardens, terraces, barbecues and hammocks are all part of Park Eden's offered enchantments.
While in El Valle, there are quite a number of interesting things to see, get and experience. Highly recommended is to bring your camera, in order to capture those treasured memorable moments lived and enjoyed in pleasant and lovely El Valle.
El Valle is one of Panama's best areas for Bird Watching where actually birders are few and birds abound. Enjoy an early morning of Birding on the trail that goes along the ridge of the protected area of Cerro Gaital Natural Monument, which is 3,300 ft. (900m) above sea level.
For the young at heart, multi-speed mountain bikes are available, as are mountain-hiking excursions with guide.
Numerous other activities, including waterfalls, hiking, river rafting, and local cultural events are always able to be explored.