Galapagos & Amazon13 Day Itinerary
- Stand in two hemispheres in Quito.
- Explore wildlife in the Galapagos
- Go down the Napo River on a canoe.
- Enjoy a canopy walk in Sacha Lodge
- Hiking, Land, Rainforest Exploration, Wilderness Lodge, Wildlife Viewing
- Activity Level:
Lodging and land-based activities in Isabela and Santa Cruz are an exceptional way to explore the Galapagos Islands. Starting in Isabela, hike Sierra Negra and Volcan Chico, two of the most active volcanoes of the archipelago. Visit Tintoreras, an islet formed by lava flows. Continue to Santa Cruz …